Single-profile facade in mullion-mullion technology
The AF 50 facade system, based on mullion-mullion technology, allows for a broad spectrum of structure shaping and is used in modern buildings. This system utilises designs of highly insulating proper ties, tightness and material optimisation.
• Variety of angular connections going up to the roof
• Mullion and transom gaskets at the same level – interior side 3-step drainage
• Internally levelled/flushed mullion and transom
• Perfect optimisation of components due to single-profile design
• Gutter mounted on the transom with an extra set of accessories
• Various types of external bars