ACTIVE PLUS Windows
The Activ system is a 6-chamber profile system with the possibility of using triple-glazed units, which achieves excellent thermal and acoustic window specifications. Profiles based on eco-friendly Ca-Zn stabilisers.
WHY ACTIVE PLUS?
- The 6-chamber profile system and possibility of using triple-glazed units obtain excellent thermal and acoustic specifications.
- Profiles based on eco-friendly Ca-Zn stabilisers.
- Rounded shapes and possible design with a chamfered or semi-sculptured edge give the windows a characteristic and modern style; the wide reinforced chamber provides good stability.
- 8mm overlap of the frame and sash ensures proper sealing.
- 13 mm axial distance fitting groove provides optimal protection against burglary.
- The thermal conductivity coefficient for the model window is 0.95 W/m2 K (for glass Ug = 0.7 W/m2K). ( *Model window dimensions 1230mm. x 1480mm. )
- A wide range of veneered profiles matched the windows to different styles.
- possibility to use triple-glazed units up to 40 mm, which delivers excellent thermal and acoustic specifications
- Embedding depth 80 mm
- large chambers allow proper ventilation of profiles and drainage of rainwater.
- 8 mm overlap of the frame and sash ensures proper sealing
- System compatible with the ACTIVE window system (possibility of using the same reinforcement, sashes, battens) * model window dimensions 1230 mm x 1480 mm
Moulded in colour
Profiles moulded in colour allow the windows to retain an aesthetic appearance even in the case of mechanical damage that may occur over long-term use.
We use tested, high quality veneers, with high chemical resistance, resistance to weather conditions and temperature changes.